Pages

Back again

Hey all! Am back again. Was too occupied with SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer). Managed to pass the exam with 69/72, that's about 95.83%. Feeling relaxed and relieved. Partying with Darpan (my cousin).

Meanwhile lot of things happened. Is it? I don't know what. I am just putting it this way to give you a feel that the world was not sitting idle while I was studying. I hardly have any idea of what happened.

Again, just writing because I felt like, nothing more to it. Will be writing more in coming days. Although have loads of work , but will manage to update you with some good stuff.

Stay Tuned!

5 comments:

Malyaj said...

congs man!!! uv always bin a genius.. :D

Unknown said...

@malyaj: thanks dude :)

rahul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jojo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rahul said...

sorry..I was just experimenting with the comments above..the message was "I have never seen someone securing 95.83% in SCJP"..real tribute..congratulations again